Since its inception in 1973, Cajun has spent decades honing its competency in civil, deep foundations, and mechanical services. As the company has grown, so too has its core competencies. Today, Cajun is a nationally recognized construction leader providing fully integrated self-performed EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) services to some of the largest and most renowned companies in the world. The company's construction-driven EPC approach has proven to increase productivity, quality, and safety. Cajun Industries provides turnkey services for all industries, or clients can choose only the competencies needed to meet the specifics of a single job.
- Hours spent documenting and managing safety data via paper
- No true safety visibility across project sites
- EHS Insight's easy-to-use and flexible web-based solution for automated safety processes
- Streamlined safety data, including incidents, JSAs, audits, and inspections
- Remote employees can access safety data from anywhere at any time
- Increased safety productivity