We're pleased to present EHS Insight 19.14.
Training Record/Request - Future Completion Dates
- In some instances, EHS Insight users attempt to set a future completion date in the Training Record form.
- The product team has added a warning to the form to warn users of this when they attempt it.
Reduced Bandwidth Requirement
- We now delay the ping rate to every 30 seconds when an app or browser hasn’t been active for five minutes.
- This lets us correctly ensure Roles, Site Settings, Site Updates, Form/Report Designer Changes are all kept as up-to-date as possible.
CAPA Generation Notices Moved
- We had a confirmation popup alerting users when there were CAPAs added on the worksheet, which wouldn’t be generated when users saved. The team has moved this message to be in each CAPA row in the worksheet.
- This should help by better notifying the user creating CAPAs as opposed to all users of the form. The new feature also helps prevent scenarios where we present multiple confirmation messages when a form is saved.
Multi-picker Sort and Filter
- Multi-pickers (like the new Team Manager – Add Member button) now offer sort and filter if users click on column headers.
- This is the same sort and filter tool we offer in reports.
We're Here to Help
With updates as often as every two weeks, we're here to make sure you have the best experience using EHS Insight. Take this latest version for a spin and reach out to our support team if you have any questions, comments, or new feature suggestions. We're at email@example.com.