We're pleased to present EHS Insight 19.12.
Field Level Risk Assessment (FLRA)
- The latest FLRA module allows for field personnel to collect information about the risks present at a specific job and record controls put in place to minimize risk.
- FLRA is not mutually exclusive with other Hazard and Risk modules.
Contact Support for pricing or to learn more.
Compliance Tasks - Late Tasks and Shift Dates
- A new field is available on Compliance Task - "Can this task be completed late?" This allows for tasks to be completed after their due date.
- Another field has been made available on Compliance Task - "Should due dates shift based on completion dates?" This option moves the due date of the "next" task based on the completion of the current task.
MARCOM - Online Training Course Library Updates
- The Machine Guard Safety training course has been updated.
Form Designer Updates
- New Field Type in Form Designer: Label (with two label types)
- Caption - Looks like caption text over any field in the system
- Subheader - Looks slightly larger than Caption, but smaller that Section headers
- New user created backing lists will have a "Hide From New Forms" field automatically included. Existing user backing lists will have this field added to them automatically.
Quality Event - Third Party Print View
- The product team has created a Third Party Print View for Quality Event that works just like the recently added Incident Event Print View.
We're Here to Help
With updates as often as every two weeks, we're here to make sure you have the best experience using EHS Insight. Take this latest version for a spin and reach out to our support team if you have any questions, comments, or new feature suggestions. We're at firstname.lastname@example.org.