Check out the latest software updates in EHS Insight 20.6.
Safety Meeting “Originator Submit”
Just like the existing Originator Submit forms Safety Meetings can now be started by a user who doesn’t have access to any other forms in the Business Entity.
- New Site Settings:
- Originate Submit - Adds a new Originator Role
- Shared Submit - (Current Pattern) Users in the Access Role can access all forms in the selected Business Entity.
- Shared Task - (Current Pattern) Forms waiting in Draft have a shared task for all users with the Submit Role.
- New Role:
- Safety Meeting - Originator
- Can Submit Safety Meeting forms for the selected Business Entity. Can only Access forms they created.
Offline Background Sync
- New: Native iOS and Android apps added the option to run Offline Sync automatically in the background while the app is running
- This feature was added last sprint for the Windows app. It is now available for Android and iOS.
- This feature only operates while the App is open.
- New: Native iOS, Android, and Windows apps will now block Signing Out with unsent Offline Sync Outbox items
- Update: Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities
- Update: Conflict Resolution in the Office
- Update: Workplace Harassment in the Office
- Update: Conflict Resolution in Industrial Facilities
- New: Coronavirus: Guarding Against COVID-19
We're Here to Help
With updates as often as every two weeks, we're here to make sure you have the best experience using EHS Insight. Take this latest version for a spin and reach out to our support team if you have any questions, comments, or new feature suggestions. We're at firstname.lastname@example.org.