Check out the latest software updates in EHS Insight 20.7.
Users now have the ability to customize the default emails in EHS Insight.
- We now support editing Email Subjects and Body Headers in Form Designer.
- Administration -> Form Designer -> Form Name -> Emails -> Email Name
Training Group Manager
- New Features allow users to have delegated management of Training Groups without granting access to User Contacts administration.
- New Feature Flags
- Training Groups: This defaults on for any customer using Training Groups already.
- Training Group Manager: This Enables new Training Group Manager Page and enables new Role Training Group Manager - Edit
Workflow Rejection Comments
- If a user is prompted for a comment on Rejecting a form, we now include the response in the email.
- Previously the response could only be seen under the Workflow History tab. This latest update now makes it easier for users to communicate their intent to each other with rejections.
- Solves Issue: People asking “Why is this assigned to me?” and/or not knowing how to look at the workflow history.
- Discussion Sidebar now includes Workflow History in chronological order with Discussion Comments. Note: Rejection comments are also included here. This update help users better understand the timeline of a form.
Business Entity Report Updates
- Many reports based on Business Entity could over-count, or misrepresent data when revisions were enabled.
- The following reports were updated to use the Rollup Tabular pattern to help with this issue: Audit & Inspection CAPA Statistics by Business Entity, Compliance Task by Business Entity, Contacts by Business Entity, Meal Break by Business Entity, User Role Assignments
- The following reports were split into two reports for the same issue, the old version will no longer be available:
- Environmental Damage to Environment Summary
- Environmental Damage to Environment by Business Entity
- Environmental Damage to Environment Log
- Environmental Released Material Summary
- Environmental Released Material by Business Entity
- Environmental Released Material Log
We're Here to Help
With updates as often as every two weeks, we're here to make sure you have the best experience using EHS Insight. Take this latest version for a spin and reach out to our support team if you have any questions, comments, or new feature suggestions. We're at firstname.lastname@example.org.