Generation of electricity, steam, heating, and cooling accounts for 40 percent of global greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions1. It is imperative that companies learn how to properly categorize, calculate and report these emissions.
OSHA has released a preliminary ranking of the Top 10 workplace safety violations for the year.
- Fall Protection 1926.501
- Hazard Communication 1910.1200
- Scaffolding 1926.451
- Respiratory Protection 1910.134
- Powered Industrial Trucks 1910.178
- Lockout/Tagout 1910.147
- Ladders 1926.1053
- Electrical - Wiring Methods 1910.305
- Machine Guarding 1910.212
- Electrical - General Requirements 1910.303