We're pleased to present EHS Insight 19.13.
Incident Event Updates
- New feature Classification Parallel to Approval allows an incident to already be classified before all approvals are complete.
- Both Incident Event and Quality Event now have an Initial Actual Severity field next to the already existing Initial Potential Severity field.
- The Team Manager feature supports delegated management of Business Entity and Team (Crew) assignments.
- Performance Management now supports displaying personality icons and Mobile Phone Number on Coach/Participants dashboards.
- Mobile Phone Number can be entered via Users and Contacts.
- The product team has created a new JSA report that shows JSA counts by Location Within.
- Another new report includes User Role Assignments, which gives users an easy way of viewing which team members are in a role.
We're Here to Help
With updates as often as every two weeks, we're here to make sure you have the best experience using EHS Insight. Take this latest version for a spin and reach out to our support team if you have any questions, comments, or new feature suggestions. We're at firstname.lastname@example.org.