We're pleased to present EHS Insight 19.6.
Hide Investigation Actual or Potential Severity
- Incident Event and Quality Event now support ability to hide Investigation Actual or Potential Severity fields.
- When the Potential Severity site setting is off, reports will use the Initial Potential Severity.
- The below reports are only available when the Actual Severity site setting is turned on:
- Incident by Actual and Potential Severity
- Incident Actual and Potential Severity Rates by Business Entity
- Incident Total Incurred by Actual and Potential Severity
New CAPA Identification Date
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) now supports ability to not default Identification Date to today.
- The team added columns for Total Deductible/SIR and Remaining Deductible/SIR in the Claim Deductible report.
- A new Claim Register Detail report was built to display a listing of claim forms with their associated details, such as the sum of payments, reserves and incurred costs.
- A new Claim Policy Annual Aggregate Deductible (AAD) report was built to display a listing of policies and how much AAD is remaining.
Sandbox Sync Now Handles Deletions
- This new feature is designed to help users clean up previously deployed lists, libraries and reports.
We're Here to Help
With updates as often as every two weeks, we're here to make sure you have the best experience using EHS Insight. Take this latest version for a spin and reach out to our support team if you have any questions, comments, or new feature suggestions. We're at email@example.com.