We're pleased to present EHS Insight 19.7.
Claim Policy Renewals
- Policies used by the Claim module previously had an end date, but no new Policy could be added with the same Policy Number.
- It is now possible to reuse a Policy Number. When showing a Policy on a report, the Start Date of the policy will be displayed to distinguish different versions.
- Two Policies with the same Policy Number should not have overlapping Start and End Dates, but this is not enforced.
New Claim Payment Ledger Report
- The Claim Payment Ledger report shows Payment Details and a running log with remaining Deductible (per Claim), Limit (per Line of Coverage), and AAD (per Policy) after each claim.
New Claimed Consequence Chart by Month Report
- Displays Incident Event Consequence counts submitted each Month and how many have and do not have a Claim form assigned.
New Email Delivery Diagnostics Reports
- Two new reports that can help IT administrators to diagnose why emails get rejected by their servers.
- User Email Bounce History
- User Email Bounce Blacklist
- Gives self service option to IT administrator to Un-Blacklist individual email addresses.
Work Observation Added (Optional) Fourth Reward Workflow Step
- Work Observations already had three Reward level workflow steps.
- Each individual Reward approver can chose to hand out an award, or to escalate this decision to a higher level.
Work Observation Protect Forms from Changes by Approvers
- Option to prevent Approvers and Reward approvers from making changes to fields on submitted Work Observation forms.
- With this option ON, there is assurance that approvers can not tinker with details entered by the original submitter.
- If both Approval and Reward steps are active, Approvers are still able to nominate or un-nominate a person for a reward.
Option to Split Submit into Submit, Edit and Delete Roles
- Site setting to choose between a single “Submit and Edit” role, or specific “Submit”, “Administrator”, and “Delete” roles to fine tune permissions.
- When setting is ON, only Administrators can edit submitted forms.
- Forms that have this option include: Claim, Hazard Identification, Occupational Health Encounter, Man-hour Details, Meal Break, Quality Inspection, Safety Drill, Safety Meeting, Skill Assessment and Sustainability Details
Online Training Course Library Updates
- Online Training Course library added nine courses: Preventing Workplace Discrimination... for Managers and Supervisors, Diversity in the Workplace... for Employees, Diversity in the Workplace... for Managers and Supervisors, Preventing Sexual Harassment… for Supervisors in California (by request), Hot Work Safety and the Permitting Process, Workplace Violence in Healthcare Facilities, Back Safety in Office Environments, Preventing Workplace Discrimination... for Employees, Fighting Fatigue in the Workplace
- Online Training Course library added 15 Spanish courses: Safety Housekeeping & Accident Prevention, Safe Lifting, Trenching and Shoring Safety in Construction Environments, Lead Exposure in General Industry, Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments, Safety Awareness for New Employees, Hot Work Safety and the Permitting Process, Workplace Violence in Healthcare Facilities, Indoor Air Quality, Back Safety in Office Environments, Lead Exposure in Construction Environments, Respiratory Protection and Safety, Struck-By Hazards in Construction Environments, Introduction to OSHA, Fighting Fatigue in the Workplace
- Online Training Course library updated 21 courses: Sexual Harassment for Employees, Back Safety in Industrial Environments, Fire Prevention in Healthcare, Dealing with Drug & Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors in Construction Environments, Industrial Ergonomics, Hand, Wrist & Finger Safety in Construction Environments, Hand & Power Tool Safety, Hand & Power Tool Safety in Construction Environments, Handling A Sexual Harassment Investigation, Lock-Out/Tag-Out, Welding Safety, Indoor Air Quality, OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors, Hearing Conservation and Safety, Industrial Fire Prevention, Using Fire Extinguishers, Dealing with Drug & Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments, Sexual Harassment for Managers and Supervisors, OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees, Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse... for Employees, Hand, Wrist & Finger Safety
- Online Training Course library updated 21 courses: Dealing with Drug & Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors in Construction Environments, Hand & Power Tool Safety, Hearing Conservation and Safety, Dealing with Drug & Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments, Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse... for Employees
We're Here to Help
With updates as often as every two weeks, we're here to make sure you have the best experience using EHS Insight. Take this latest version for a spin and reach out to our support team if you have any questions, comments, or new feature suggestions. We're at firstname.lastname@example.org.