Marathon Oil Corporation, an exploration and production company, released its 2016 Sustainability Report.
2016 Health and Safety Highlights
- Compared to 2015, Marathon Oil witnessed a 40 percent reduction in the number of total recordable injuries
- Employee recordable injuries were down 67 percent
- Global Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) was 0.35, a 10 percent improvement from 0.39 in 2015
- U.S. TRIR was 0.47 and below the average of 0.61 (compared to its peers in the American Exploration & Production Council)
- Lost Time Incident Rate was 0.07 compared to 0.09 in 2015
Charts retrieved from Marathon Oil
Click here for the full report.