A wholly-owned subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation, Bristol Bay Industrial (BBI) is a highly acquisitive, growth-oriented holding company that is transforming resource development across the oil and energy markets. Since 2015, BBI has provided best-in-class integrity management, industrial services, fuel innovation, and telecommunications across Alaska and beyond.
Led by Nicholas Owens, Vice President of HSE at BBI, the company had been exploring how EHS software could be used to streamline multiple initiatives, including audits and inspections, incidents, compliance, and training. As the team started realizing how workflow and data automation could give employees more time for strategic thinking and problem solving, they found EHS Insight.
- Reliance on paper-based processes to manage EHS, which has been error-prone
- Inability to efficiently manage, track, and measure data
- EHS Insight's easy-to-use software for workflow and data management, with insightful reporting and analytics
- Automated over 40 paper-based processes into digital workflows
- Over $200K in savings since adopting EHS Insight
- A more streamlined EHS program, with increased safety visibility