The biotech and pharma industries are constantly changing. It’s an ever-evolving business. Companies in this industry work hard to develop new innovations to make the world a safer, healthier, and better place for all.
Having a reliable EHS management and compliance program can help keep your company moving forward. Management practices and compliance programs can help improve a biotech company’s day-to-day operations. It can also have a positive impact on the company’s overall workplace culture.
EHS Management Practices
Use best practices to report, track, monitor, and improve your company’s health and safety programs. Utilizing software systems is a great way for you to do this.
- Perform root cause analysis on all incidents
- Track and trend injuries, illnesses, and near miss events
- Conduct audits and inspections
- Identify hazards, assess their risks, and implement controls
- Collect data and share it with your organization
These programs can help you measure, audit, and review just about everything in your occupational safety and health program. Not only will they help you remain in compliance with OSHA regulations, but they’ll help protect your employees too.
Download the full guide to learn more!