Define business goals and measure progress.
- Get immediate visibility into business performance with real-time, comprehensive reports
- Track performance objectives and progress toward clearly defined goals
- Drill-down and roll-up capabilities help management see trends across the enterprise
- Use structured processes to define, agree, and establish meaningful metrics and evaluate results
- Empower managers to improve future performance by intervening early
Focus management attention on improvable outcomes.
- Identify and document quality events, such as complaints and nonconformances
- Apply a risk rating to triage and respond appropriately
- Facilitate management review of policies and procedures and ensure continuous compliance
- Automate key processes related to achieving and maintaining ISO 9001 certification
- Track complaints, ensuring those requiring follow-up are properly managed
Key Performance Indicators
Monitor business processes and measure performance toward strategic goals.
- Increase the visibility of the most important indicators with highly configurable reporting dashboards
- Use lagging indicators, such as TRIR, to demonstrate a trend in performance over a period of time
- Include leading indicators that predict future performance based on correlated data points
- Instantly inform management of changes in trends to facilitate immediate intervention
- Assemble the complete picture of corporate health in a concise visual format
Competency and Training
Manage the knowledge and skills of your workforce.
- Ensure employees are properly trained and competently performing assigned job tasks
- Decrease the likelihood for costly incidents that can be disastrous to your business
- Provide a clearly defined training plan with outcomes that can be measured
- Assess competency against a global skill standard based on a number of criteria
- Track employee history from time training is requested to completion of training course