Check out the latest software updates in EHS Insight 19.17.
Training Certificate File Attachment
- Training Requests and Records now support a Certificate file attachment that can be viewed by users on their My Training Dashboard.
Form and List View Enhancements
- Form, List, Document, and User Contact list views now:
- Perform searches more intuitively on large lists and list views that are limited to recently modified records
- Support using quoted phrases in keyword search
- Support a 20, 50, 100, and 200 rows per page selection
- Offer date range filtering on views other than Recent Forms
Delete Shows List of Blockers
- When deleting or modifying a Backing List, Question Set, Business Entity, or Custom Role, a new Details screen will show the list of blockers. This occurs when other system data references question sets, lists, entities, or roles.
- This is implemented on List Data, per EHS Insight 19.16.
- Upon deleting a blocked record, the Details button brings up a list of all related records.
- Users can open existing records, change values, and then retry the delete.
- The Incident Event form added the following new features:
- Support for hiding Initial Actual Severity for Near Misses
- Added Submit Notify and Closed Notify Roles when the Initial Potential Severity field is disabled
- Both the Incident Event and Quality Event forms have new settings to limit which roles receive Closed notification
We're Here to Help
With updates as often as every two weeks, we're here to make sure you have the best experience using EHS Insight. Take this latest version for a spin and reach out to our support team if you have any questions, comments, or new feature suggestions. We're at firstname.lastname@example.org.